Do you have an affinity with programming, dynamic content, relational databases and data processes and do you want to grow in this area? Would you like to come up with creative email campaigns for the best brands? Then read on to discover whether our traineeship to full stack email developer is the right for you!
100%EMAIL is a young, but very experienced email marketing agency that has built up a very respectable customer list in a short time, including: ABN Amro, T-Mobile, Mollie, Carglass, NRC, Porsche, Robeco and many others. We are a close-knit team of about 35 colleagues. For example, we end every week with a Friday afternoon drink and we regularly have fun outings or special activities!
Traineeship Full Stack Email Developer at 100%EMAIL
As a trainee at 100%EMAIL you will be trained to become a junior full stack email developer in 7 months (32 hours/week). You start with a training program in which we will teach you all the ins and outs of the profession. So you don't need to have any experience with email marketing. Affinity with technology and the ambition to specialize in email.
During the traineeship we teach you everything about email marketing and you obtain multiple certificates for the different email marketing software. After the crash course in email marketing, you immediately participate in our 100% Studio, where you think about the coolest campaigns for our customers. After successfully completing the training program, you will start working as a junior full stack email developer.
Full Stack Email Developer at 100%EMAIL
As a full stack email developer you have a lot of freedom and responsibility to technically realize the devised email campaigns, advising the email marketers about techniques such as database structure and campaign options. You also build super cool emails in HTML & CSS!
You independently run the email campaigns for our customers and optimize them. Every day is different; from independently devising and developing email campaigns, building emails in HTML & CSS to going to customers for advice. With us you will find a lot of variety in the type of customers and different markets.
The 100%EMAIL method is slightly different from that of many other agencies. We work without project or account managers and the email marketer is the first point of contact for customers. As a full stack email developer you will be involved in projects early on and you can also attend intakes. Together we surprise the customer and ensure a better result. At 100%EMAIL you can rely on an expert studio with creative and technical colleagues. You are proactive and you show initiative. We give you the opportunity to make an impact on the business and your development.
What we look for in a trainee?
- You are eager to learn, creative and would like to specialize in email marketing & development
- You are proactive and show initiative
- You are available 32 hours a week
- You are flexible and able to perform different activities at the same time
- You are organizationally strong and you work accurately
- You have analytical skills and think from the possibilities offered by customer data
- You are interested in translating business issues into a technical design in campaign software
What we offer?
- An inspiring, fast-growing environment in which you can show that things can be done differently and you are challenged to raise the bar with our various international clients
- The possibility to continuously develop yourself
- An enthusiastic team with driven professionals in which everyone can learn from each other
- A salary of €2250 (based on 40 hours) and extra benefits, such as a pension scheme and travel allowance
- Company laptop and phone
- 50% discount on a OneFit Sports subscription via 100%EMAIL
- A pleasant working atmosphere, regular outings, Friday afternoon drinks and a healthy dose of fun!
- Are you the new 100% co-worker we are looking for? Then respond now! Who knows, you might soon become our new trainee
Contact Tessa van der Beek: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00316 34 32 66 74
We look forward to your application!